Final Major of the season 2021/2022 is upon us, and with it the Fantasy League. Arlington Major is filled with standins and replacements, so you have to be double careful in who you are going to pick. And that's where we will help you, let's get started.
There are 8 players who you should never pick in any circumstances. They will not participate in a tournament. Some of them might still solve their visa issues and join the event later, but for now there are 8 names:
- DarkMago♥ (Thunder Awaken)
- Ghost (RNG)
- Misha (OG)
- Pure (Entity)
- Q (Talon)
- Raven (Fnatic)
- Jaunuel (Fnatic)
- Armel (Fnatic)
Overall tips and rules:
- While only the best series will count, it's still beneficial to pick a team which plays more matches in a given day, unless it's a clear outsider. This way players will have more opportunities to gain a better score.
- The best teams to pick are those who are expected to play a longer series and win in it. The winning part is especially important for cores, as supports get most of their points even if they lose.
- On average, plain card of a stronger player is better than silver or gold of a weaker one.
- For Core slots carries are must picks. For Supports it's much better to pick a support who does most of the warding for the team.
I will split good picks by regions, since most people opened their packs in one region. If you have a lot of different teams, you can mix and match the regions how you want.
On the third day Outsiders and Talon will play 1 match. Also I'd recommend being very cautious picking Entity, Thunder Awaken, Fnatic, and RNG. They lost key players or got unpredictable standins.
WEU: MATUMBAMAN, Yuragi China: Monet, Ame EEU: V-Tune, RAMZES666 NA: Yawar, Arteezy SEA: JACKBOYS SA: Pakazs
WEU: m1CKe, Stormstormer, bzm China: Ori, Somnus (if you believe in ana) EEU: gpk NA: Abed SEA: Yopaj-
WEU: iNsania, Fishman China: kaka, 皮球 (Siamese.C) EEU: Solo, yamich NA: Fly SEA: skem
Share this article with friends